Clean Credit Mortgage Advice
Clean Credit Mortgage Advice – why use a broker for mortgage advice ? We’re completely impartial, and our advisers search thousands of deals to find one that’s right for you. We’ll also let you know, completely free of charge, if you could get a better rate by going direct to a lender rather than using our service. We can handle clean credit mortgage advice, if you are simply looking for the best deal and want to know if Halifax , HSBC or Santander are offering the best overall deal for you, then get in touch
Why it’s usually a good idea to get mortgage advice
Lenders (usually banks) and brokers must offer advice when they recommend a mortgage for you.
They’ll assess the level of mortgage repayments you can afford, by looking at your income as well as your debt repayments and day-to-day spending.
This means you should end up with a mortgage that suits your needs.
Other reasons to use a Mortgage adviser
- They’ll help you take all the costs and features of the mortgage into account, beyond the interest rate.
- They might have exclusive deals with lenders, not otherwise available.
- They’ll check your finances to make sure you can afford a mortgage.
- They should only recommend a mortgage that is suitable for you and will tell you which ones you’re likely to get.
- They often complete the paperwork for you, so your application should be dealt with faster.
Why choose us?
Our aim is provide you with all the information you may need to secure the right mortgage deal. This site is full of hints and tips to help you relieve the stress of the house buying process or securing a better deal on your current property. We also want you to understand the best way to successfully approach the lending institutions to obtain a mortgage offer.
Most people when looking for a mortgage in Doncaster will initially contact their own bank, however the bank will normally only offer you a small range of products. Experience shows us you are always better off speaking to a professional mortgage adviser who can search thousands of different products from a range of different banks and building societies. Using a mortgage intermediary can not only ensures you get a good mortgage deal; they can also offer you help and advice on the whole buying process.
Clean Credit Mortgage Advice -When to see a mortgage adviser
A mortgage adviser, also known as an independent mortgage broker, is a specialist with in-depth knowledge of the market.
They’re able to look at a range of mortgage products which suit your needs.
It’s a good idea to speak to a few of them to see what’s on offer.
There are three main types of mortgage adviser:
- Some are tied to a specific leader;
- Some look at deals from a limited list of lenders; and
- Some check the whole market for a wide range of products
Even ‘whole of market’ advisers don’t cover everything.
They can’t advise you on mortgages that are only available if you go to the lender directly.
All mortgage advisers must offer you advice when recommending the most suitable mortgage for you.
This means you’re protected and you can complain to the Financial Ombudsman if things go wrong.
Clean Credit Mortgage Advice – What we charge
You won’t pay for your initial consultation. If you decide that you’d like us to help with your application, we’ll charge a fee of £499* to cover our administration costs.
This is paid in two parts:
1. A first instalment of £295 when we start. This fee is non-refundable and payable on application.
2. A second instalment of £300 once you complete your mortgage. *These amounts are subject to change. These charges apply to each mortgage contract you enter into through us. Once you’ve spoken to an adviser and provided details on your specific requirements, we’ll confirm the exact fee to be paid and when it will be collected.
On most mortgage applications we receive a commission fee from the lender on completion. This is separate from our administration fee and is an additional fee we receive.