Lenders are not automatically told that your IVA or bankruptcy has been discharged, so you need to take control and ensure you check and correct any mistakes on your credit file.
Please find below a draft letter for you to edit and insert your own details
- Insert the Lenders details and send it to the LENDER – not experian or equifax they cant correct entries
- attach a copy of the bankruptcy page showing their debt was in the bankrupty
- attach a copy of the discharge letter
- Get PROOF OF POSTAGE when posting the letter
- check they have replied within 28 days
FREE template letter download > experian correction letter